Are you planning for a holiday; a full family holiday or a solo holiday? Has it been a while since you’ve travelled alone? Perhaps you are trying to make a budget for your holidays? In any of this cases, it’s a given that you would be thinking pf all that you should and could spend on your holiday. Here are a few things that we feel is well worth spending on; where ever you might be holidaying…
- Trinkets for yourself – probably the last thing you’d think is worth buying, but trust us, it can prove to be more worth than you think it is. Trinkets are usually something that evokes memories; and is why most people buy jewelry and trinkets for loved ones on special occasions. In this case, the trinket can transform into a tangible memory of your holiday.
- Adventure sports and lessons – most holiday destinations scuba diving course at Koh Tao generally have their own attractions; and sometimes, it is in the form of adventure sports. If you’ve never tried diving or river rafting, now’s the time! Sign up for a diving course or try out some adventure sport without worrying too much about the costs. Trust us, you won’t regret it.
- The full tour by a local – even if your holiday destination doesn’t offer you scuba diving, we are sure they’ll have a tour trip that can interest you. Generally, city tours aren’t very informative or worth the money. But if you can find a local who’s willing to show you around for a fee, then this is well worth the money.
- A quality camera – technically, this is not a cost that you’d have to face while you are holidaying, but it’s something that you might have to purchase before leaving on your holiday. A good quality camera (speed, image quality, light weight and portable, as well as a high capacity memory) can definitely be worth your money, as it helps you capture and save memories to look back on. Like the trinkets, they can be transform into a tangible memory.
- A comfortable bed – you may not feel this is important, and even consider this something that you can give up in order to gain padi diving something else, but trust us, it’s always better to try and find a comfortable bed. Without proper sleep, you’ll find yourself tired and cranky; and completely the opposite of how you’d want to feel while you’re holidaying. And if you can avoid this by paying a little extra, then we are sure this will be well worth your money.